Wednesday 8 April 2009

Nazarenos

I am soon going to see some more of the 60,000 brothers/nazarenos who are marching on the narrow streets of Seville during the Holy Week. 48,961 nazarenos which I have seen so far are just not quite enough.

Have almost found my local already. It is a cafe/bar called El Casereo and just around the corner from the Palacio de Lebrija. Cozy places, the hams silently hanging behind the bar and all the old photos on the wall catching my attention.

Yesterday I had the most strangest terrace experience so far at a bar called Casa Paco. We just wanted to quickly enjoy a drink and a little bit of tapas. The kitchen was opening in "10 minutes". Well, 10 minutes became a half an hour or more and finally we were served by alltogether 3 confused waiters and waitresses, one after another bringing wrong drinks, wrong dishes and wrong bills. Yep. Okay. Is it me being an obvious tourist or is this just the local habit?

No comments:

Post a Comment